the Rift

heart don't fail me now

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Farenjer & Arah
With a charming voice that was full of joy and eagerness, the painted mare responded. A delightful laugh tumbled from her own lips as she studied the mare. "Very well then, friend." She pauses for a moment as Elowyn's next words tumble from her mouth, the doe nods politely as she begins to think of how she would describe her home. Watching a golden hoof lift up and idly kick at the ground, the doe tilts her head a little confused. "It snows throughout the year, although in the hotter months everything does melt and it warms up for a few months." She smiles as Wynter settles down for the tale. "We are lead by two fearless leaders, both strong and well respected." Her hymn floats through the quiet woods as she continues to weave her words. "Many of our members are loyal and fairly kind hearted, you would quickly find yourself surrounded augments friends and some might even grow to be considered family."

A silence falls as her smile dances along her chops, it is too hard to actually describe her home and do it justice. "But you have to see the beauty for yourself, to truly learn about our home. You must bath in the hot springs, look at the night lights and see us in the flesh." Still smiling the doe faces The Basin and takes a few steps towards it. "What say ye? Want to come see it now? It is a journey, but the sights along the way will be more than enough to keep us entertained."

[[@[Elowyn] ]]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM