the Rift

heart don't fail me now

Elowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As the words tumble from her lips, Elowyn's excitement cannot be bottled up. She seems to shake and shiver with glee at the very thought. She was a social butterfly that had for so long been suffocated. Now that she was free, it was like she was reborn once again. The tales of snow, springs, and wonder entranced her mind easily. Elowyn was easily ensnared in the prospect of this future. The imagination was a wild place, and somewhere the Elowyn frequently found herself rolling in. It was the only semblance of true society that she had.

The words could not cease from the white quickly enough. Once they had fallen off into silence, her grin seemed so large that it would change the shape of her face. Figuratively of course, she just had a naturally large, and glowing smile. It fit her complexion like a glove. "I'd love to!" Another squeaky, feminine uprise at the end ended her brief outburst of excitement. "If you could show me the way, that would be most wonderful! I really hope I can fit in at your home, it sounds gorgeous." Her words seemed to glow like a waterfall, gushing from pure admiration. What would the future hold? Would she ever have children of her own? Would she be a welcomed recruit? The options and choices were so plentiful that not even the most seasoned statistician could guess the future. With the innocent dependence of a child, she was ready to follow Arah's every move. The girl had a lot of time to catch up on, and this was only the beginning of an incredibly long journey.

[Sorry for the wait! Ill get her changed to an outcast, if you could make an acceptance thread in the Basin? <3]
talk talk talk

Elowyn
far away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember
image credits

Messages In This Thread
heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM