the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald the Dauntless
Through the ages of time I've been known for my hate, but I'm a dealer of simple choices; for me it's never too late.

The Dauntless and his bonded did not take much to stir to life. Their patrol was cut short, however, but Kahlua's call. The mountain of a stallion moved towards her, breaking the treeline before any other of their herd mates. Golden eyes moved to Kahlua, taking in her swollen sides, before he gave her a simple nod. She is with child. Loretta commented, trotting at Archibald's heels. I see. He gave simply, taking his post on Kahlua's left side. He let his shoulder touch her's, a sign of support and comfort meant only for the queen. Loretta reclined onto her haunches, her tail curling delicately around her white paws. She panted gently, watching as her equine partner's subjects rolled in to their queen's call.

The behemoth waited, tail gently swatting flies behind him, as Kahlua spoke. His face was emotionless, void of anything but his general hard and stoic expression. His eyes danced, however, in the crowd, looking for Ktulu and Lakota and Apollo. He had much to tell them. There was too much to discuss with his family, his Grey, his partners in life, and he needed to see them soon. He moved his eyes then to search for Romani. He needed to meet with her, too. It was time, indeed. Clearing his throat, Archibald spoke simply and calmly to his herd. "I have been lifted to stand alongside Kaj and Kahlua as King. Fear not, both your faithful leaders stay as such. Our triumvirate is strong." He moved his eyes across the crowd, waiting for reactions, but his own face still stayed still and stoney.

Archibald waited a moment, letting silence spill over the crowd once more before he continued with his thoughts. "Warriors, this Tallsun your training will be raised. I expect constant patrols on our borders, and spars to increase your skill in battle. Those who know of the Moon Goddess' deeds also know of her whereabouts. While we may not be protecting her, we are protecting this herd. All those at the border will be treated with respect and fairness. Those intruding on our lands will be treated justly. Do not jeopardize your herd's safety. Do I make myself clear?" The king's voice was deep and florid, loud and understandable, and it was heavy with his authority and seriousness. No one would be endangered on his watch, and he would not let his warriors slack in this same mindset.

credits :: table

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Archibald - 02-07-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM