the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

News seems to spread wildly when there is something amiss for only hours after she had learned about the murderer and the moon goddesses betrayal did the summons come. Moving nervously to the call of their rulers she looked up only to see yet another new face standing amongst them. It had been her understanding that Kaj and Kahlua had been king and queen but now Archibald had also joined their ranks? Was it just her or was everything just becoming that much more confusing? Shuffling forward yet still off to the side as per her usual habit of trying to avoid being in the center of the masses she stood awaiting the rest of the Edge members to arrive. As each trickled in all in their own time the clearing soon began to fill to its maximum. Watching Kahlua from the corner of her eye she couldn't help but noticed the giant gap that existed between her and Kaj. What was going on there?

Well she would be left with her many questions as the meeting finally reached its start when Kahlua spoke for all to hear. Her words were disturbing to say the least for everything that she had already known seemed to just sound that much worse coming from someone else. Hadn't the Moon Goddess been the one they were supposed to look up to in their time of need? What now? Did they all become targets for her rage now that she had been banished to live amongst them? Thinking back to her latest acquired magic she felt even more unsettled about drawing from it. It was already darkness that concentrated its power would that not mean that something could go wrong now with all the pent up emotions the Goddess must be feeling?

Jumping nearly out of her skin when her son decided to join her by slinking up alongside her she tried to mask her concerns. This was not his problem to deal with and she was not going to burden him with the extent of the situation and the toll it was going to take on herself. Over the years she had somehow managed to develop ways of masking a large portion of her doubts and worries but not entirely. Alas it would have to be good enough. Icy eyes flickered back to the speakers as Kaj's voice entered the mix to portray his side of the latest events. The announcement of her promotion to Glazier surprised her stirring her own doubts into the mix but as his eyes found hers for that brief moment she couldn't help but remember his words of encouragement. The smallest of smiles touched his lips and she did her best to return the same gratitude and warmth with a smile of her own and a slight nod of her head in courtesy for his kindness.

" I will help in whatever needs to be done. Just tell me what to do and I will try my best." She commented aloud raising her head up so she might be heard for once.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: Aeolus is here too ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Brisa - 02-09-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM