the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
"Speech 'Wonderings' Words: 309
Daemyn
Daemyn had been catching a few rare moments of sleep when the blue dragon soared over his head cawing loudly. Curiously the silver haired stud gently picked up the stick he had the blue egg safely cradled in, before following the strong scent of his Queen on the hot air. Inhaling deeply he cantered smoothly thought the under growth searching for her wondering what was wrong. Lilac eyes caught sight of a small gathering forming around Kaj, Kahlua, and Archibald. Sighing in relieve the boy slowed to a walk before carefully making his way up to the front and side. Ears pricked carefully taking in every word that was spoken. He looked carefully at the white mare, Brisa he assumed, and the colt that spoke so boldly. He agreed readily with the young boy it would be best to try and explain their situation.

His own thunder rumbled forth, "Congratulations Archibald." Pausing the dipped his refined head in respect before continuing, "If you decide to send groups around, I volunteer to go anywhere. I will spar with anyone that wishes to and I will go on patrols as often as needed." Lifting his frame up tall he gazed around at everyone else watching them for reactions and dipping his head to everyone that caught his eye. It would be interesting to see if anyone else wanted to spar with him, and what ideas everyone else had. These were indeed very dark days, they all needed to be prepared and relaxed, ready for anything. 'I have to find a healer and see if they can give em something to help with the nightmares. Surely they know of something that might block them, so I can sleep soundly for once...' maybe he was hoping for to much. Taking a deep breath he turned back to listen and watch everyone else arriving.

Words: 309

Deep inside I know what am worth, A life of my own
alteredego @ flickr | subtlepatterns.com | larfsalot @ deviantart
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Daemyn - 02-09-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM