the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

Today was not like a normal day for Jahzara as she approached the designated area for the herd meeting, slowly passing through the small crowd to listen to what her leaders had to say. The hallucination of her best friend was nowhere to be seen, even in her minds eye, as she watched the Queen come forth with her announcements. An eerie, restless silence had fallen around her as she listened, her dial turned ever so slightly to better see the painted mare with her healthy right eye. The golden vixen was holding her breath when Kahlua said that the murderer had been discovered, anxious to know of the culprit as she had been working with Kahlua, Resplendence and Nayati as a team. She had only been able to offer so much help, her mind weakened every time she came across another lifeless corpse, a piece of her own heart withering away at the loss of a soul that she never even knew. The murders had been tearing at her already broken mind, clawing at her delicate emotions and running her ragged with the stress that she simply was not fully able to cope with. How the mare did not end up locked away in a blacked out haze of her mental state is a mystery.

When their God, their Moon Goddess, was announced as the murderer, the held breath was released in a sudden gasp. Jahzara's crown jerked back with disbelief, shaking her dished muzzle as though her denying the facts would be able to change the truth. How could that be possible? After all they had done for the World's Edge, all the wonders and good they had brought to not only bring peace, but to keep it? Why would their Goddess seek to destroy what they had worked so hard for, long before Jahzara had even joined the World's Edge? 'Do we mean nothing to her?' The thought crossed into her mind as tears began to well along her bottom lashes, imagining the dangers that the Moon Goddess must have put them in for destroying the lives of others. Jahzara quickly glanced around to the family that surrounded her, pleased to hear that no one wanted to place blame of the stallion, Gaucho. But, what were they to do now? How could they be safe? Suddenly, the golden girl was glad that she hadn't chosen a design for the purple marking that she was to be blessed with, the color of the goddess...

As the others spoke, one of her less common hallucinations appeared on her back, Archibald. No, no, not the new King of the World's Edge. The hallucination is not of the Dauntless on her back, get that image out of your mind you dirty fool! Archibald, or Archie, as he was called by Jahzara, was a small tropical bird that served as her adviser of sorts, though his voice often went ignored. This time however, the bird hopped up her neck to whisper his recommendations into her torn ear, the only give away that she was even having this moment was the flicking back of said ear. When silence had fallen, Jahzara took the figment's advice and stepped forward to speak. Her voice started out shaky and uncertain, never really having used her position has a higher rank before to interject her thoughts towards a very serious matter. Only once she continued did she find her confidence, if only temporary.

"If...If I may, I-I-I will v-volunteer to go to the... Aurora Basin to try and speak with their leads, and perhaps their sleuth as well. I wish to let them know that we are not condone the actions of the Goddess in hopes of reaffirming our peace with them, I also want to see if there is any way we can smooth things over after..." Her voice began to trail off as she glanced towards Thor, auds flicking back nervously as she remembered that he had taken on the challenge that was originally meant for their sneak, Cetan. Jahzara had long thought it foolish for Cetan to have targeted the spy of the Aurora Basin, and as a fellow sneak rank wanted to let him know that she did not approve and that she would be sure to better prepare their stealth ranks. It was all the golden mare had to offer, but as she realized what she had just proposed, a cold shudder ran down her spine. She was but a frail equine mare without an ounce of fight in her, how would the unicorn-only clan take her arrival? Nervously she flicked her flaxen tassle against her snowy, spotted flanks while glancing around with hopeful eyes that someone may volunteer to join her.

"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Jahzara - 02-13-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM