O
R
I
U
S

Late.
Late.
L. A. T. E.
Of course I was late to the first herd meeting I would be attending. As soon at the call rang out, beckoning all of the herd members to the misty clearing in which the meeting would be held a pitiful whine came from the feathery spot between my shoulders. Barnabas made his discomfort and his hunger quite apparent while he bobbed his fluffy black mass back and forth between my shoulder blades making moving forward or moving at all pretty uncomfortable.
Finally he was fed, and content, the silence coming from the ball of fluff telling me that the hatchling was happily napping now that his stomach was full. Snorting softly I picked up the pace and cantered over to the clearing that I could hear a chorus of hooves carrying the bodies of the herd to the same place I was going. Good, so maybe the hungry hatchling hadn't made me late at all and it was simply an overreaction. A soft smile crept across my features as I continued onward glossy harks forward in case I missed the first few minutes of the meeting.
It appeared I had nothing to worry about for as I was stepping into the clearing the painted mare, Kahula (as I learned her name was), began speaking about how the goddess of these lands had been banished to live among us. Worry flickered momentarily through my slender frame, but all was forgotten as emeralds settled on the golden and white frame of the adorably clumsy Jahzara, a smile graced my sporty features as I pulled up along her good side offering a nod in greeting while the royals continued speaking. Names that I didn't know were being listed off as higher rankings, until it reached Resplendence and her rank of Moon Doctor. That was the only name that struck any kind of nerve because the kind doctor had brought me to these lands where I was able to be reunited with my mother. Emerald's searched around for my mother as the conversation continued, until they settled happily on her black and white form..for a moment I felt bad for not being there by her side, but Jahzara stepped up her soft voice sounding like a new bell through the mist and the fact I had chosen a friend over my family was forgotten.
"If...If I may, I-I-I will v-volunteer to go to the... Aurora Basin to try and speak with their leads, and perhaps their sleuth as well. I wish to let them know that we are not condone the actions of the Goddess in hopes of reaffirming our peace with them, I also want to see if there is any way we can smooth things over after..." Glossy harks flicked forward as emeralds fell upon the slightly smaller golden mare who's bravery was shining through as we stood here. It took a lot to stand up in front of a herd and offer to go on a mission, a lot more than I had honestly expected to see out of such an easy going mare. My skull bobbed up and down and I stepped forward so I was shoulder to shoulder with the arabian. "I would be willing to accompany Jahzara to the North."

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Jahzara]
Words;; 553
Notes;; Tagged Jay cause he's interacting with her xD

Image Credit
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Artorius - 02-13-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM