the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

We arrive, late. We too, like it seems several others hang to the back. My eyes scan the growing crowd for faces Alanna and I will know. I will send her to them, they all know she and I are a pair. Alanna turns her gaze to me, waiting for direction. Not yet. Once the meeting is over. Seek out Res first... I felt horrible for leaving the girl when she so clearly needed a friend. I needed to make amends, as well as seek her medical advice.

It's as we listen to the now three leaders that my eye catch a glimpse of a frame I have not seen in these woods for years. In fact, I think the last place I had seen him was on the battlefield. My entire body stiffens. What the FUCK is he doing here!? I rage in my mind to Alanna. She turns, and her fur stands on end as she growls. Tucked to the back, was none other than the FrostHeart himself. I start to move toward him, to confront him. No. Alanna's voice stops me dead in my tracks. Must be here for reason. She whispers in my mind. She was right. Deep down I know this... But I want answers. We get them. Not now. I instead turn back to where I had been standing to listen to the rest of the meeting.

We would find him later, or one of the leads. Has so much changed while we were gone, that former enemies are now walking among our ranks?

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aaron - 02-15-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM