the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

This was a great way to start off the day. Being late for the first damn meeting! He grumbled trying to figure out which way lead to the meeting place. All these trees made it next to impossible to tell one direction from another and when you couldn't see beneath the branches, well everything was just green. Ducking underneath yet another low hanging branch he glared back to Kiara who seemed to be having the greatest time watching her partner struggle to find their way. "You could be more help you know." He commented as he came to a stop only to see the same stupid tree as earlier. "Well since you asked.." She teased playfully, stretching casually before finally sauntering forward to lead the way.

Women, there was no working with them or without them. It took barely five minutes to arrive at the scene of the meeting once Kiara took the lead. Flustered yet still on time he looked around for Parelia before heading over to join them. Touching his muzzle to her neck affectionately he settled in beside her with Kiara perched on his back so she could observe everything herself.

The news was certainly troubling for everyone to hear with the murderer being caught and the moon goddess playing a part in it all. One would think that someone of goddess ranking would have more respect for her people but this was clearly not the case. Each of the leaders spoke before they turned to everyone for their thoughts and comments. Nodding along in agreement with the others as they spoke he couldn't help but chip in on the matter. "I agree that we must stick together and not turn our backs on anyone in need. Please tell me what needs done and I will be there to help." He called bowing his head to the leaders as he spoke. It was hard to know what needed to be done when he really did not know much about this place. Perhaps there was someone who could fill in the blanks for him so he might be of more use.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ciceron - 02-15-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM