the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier
Our veins are busy but my heart's in atrophy
Our Goddess was to blame.

It was she who had brought death to mothers, fathers, sons, daughters... She who had ripped families apart and left them mourning.

A scowl uncharacteristically marred my face as I approached the herd, briefly taking in those who had already gathered, displeased to see that there were so many whom I did not know. I hoped I could find the time to learn more of them soon, but now, it was our leaders whom firmly held my attention.

The thought of the Goddess lingering within our lands was rather unsettling; would her murderous actions continue? If so, who would she target? How would this affect our relations with the other herds? Dark ears slipped backwards as the possibilities jumbled about in my mind. Archibald was next to speak, announcing his rise to King, and though I knew little to nothing of the Shire, I cast the man a tense, congratulatory smile.

"Aye," deep voice assured at the Dauntless' question, and as the rest went about offering their help, I promised my own. "Should mine or Suli's abilities be needed, my lieges, we'll not hesitate to carry out whatever tasks are needed."

"Talketh"
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Destrier - 02-15-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM