Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

She ran as fast as she could her knobby legs could take her, panting heavily as she had been rather far. She had fallen asleep in the fields with that boy, and had woken up late. Just as she had even reached the glass wall that protected her home, the call of Kahlua reached her ears. Taking only a moment to catch her breath, she began to gallop once more, trying her best to get her wings flapping so she could continue to pick up speed. She was running low on energy, and in truth she just wanted to find some grass to munch on and ponder on the previous nights events with the muted boy, but knew that when the Queen called, she had to be there.

Her lithe frame managed to dodge the pines well enough as she approached the boulder, hazel eyes alight from the joy of the rush, and the trees began to part into a clearing where many horses stood. She smiled, closing in on them, and about to past the line of trees when a stone caught her hoof. Down she went with an oof, face gliding along the dirt and legs following behind underneath her barrel. Once she stopped, she huffed, coughing dust out of her mouth, before finally working herself up. Her black spotted body was now marred with dust, causing her to frown slightly, as her wings fluttered to get the dust off of them as well. She snorted, before turning to see two unicorns to her right, one a simple grey with beautiful glowing eyes, and another that was spotted like her.

This was the first time she'd ever seen a horse that looked like her coloring, and she smiled, walking over to the pair and dipping her head, whispering so as not to interrupt the others ahead, "Hello, I'm sorry if my little fall got dust on either of you. My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet both of you!" Little did she know, that the male wasn't actually a part of her herd, and she was talking when she should have been listening to the important information being told. She was still a foal though, and didn't really know much about anything going on outside of the Edge borders.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: <3
WC: 383
TAG:
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Myrrine - 02-15-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM