Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
f

thor & evangeline
Our words are strong and our hearts are kind

"There's a herd meeting."

Tallis had not alerted his bonded to Thor's arrival, but she had heard the soft fall of his steps and knew that someone was approaching. She remained relaxed, confident that if it were anyone that posed a threat Tallis would have notified her and she would have slipped away into the forest. Hearing Thor's voice, much to her disdain, made her heart flutter and heat bloom across her face. She kept her back to Thor and allowed her gaze to roam upward toward the treetops. "Is there?." She murmured, wondering if anyone would even miss her if she didn't show. Lately she hadn't been of any use to the leaders. Where they had once come to her often for council she now was left in shadows.

Evangeline turned to look toward Thor when she heard his steps, but he was not walking toward her. Instead he was walking away and she felt such a strong pull to follow behind him that she could not stay rooted in place. Silently, she trailed behind the specter, her eyes taking in the rippling muscles beneath his coat, the way his body swayed with each step, the way his hair floated on the breeze and she knew she that denying the attraction she felt was futile. Her orange dragon chirped as he left the branch he had been sitting on and floated overhead.

She remained silent as they walked, quietly observing Thor and wondering why he felt so drawn toward her even when she turned him down and told him to leave. She wondered what she would do if he finally did what she told and left her alone. Despite what she wanted she had grown accustomed to his presence and enjoyed it. As they arrived at the meeting there was already a gathering that was quite large. Her ears tilted forward and she listened as announcements were made. The Moon Goddess was behind the murders, Archibald was made King, Resplendence was promoted to Moon Doctor, and Ktulu was promoted to Captain. She sighed as she listened, then, to each individual as they voiced their opinions and concerns about the Goddess being banished to the forest.

"I doubt that the gods can contain her to only a certain part of the Edge." Evangeline finally spoke, her eyes shifting to the mare who suggested the idea. "These lands belong to the Goddess of the Moon, no other god truly has any authority here." It was a good idea, but how did one truly contain a god? Their magic far surpassed any that they, as mortals, could even dream of wielding. A weight settled across her back and she felt comfortable Her own weight shifted so she could lean her body against Thor's and she sighed softly. "I will travel to any herd I need to, to express our disapproval of her choices."

"."

Let me tell you just exactly what's on my mind

table code image credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Evangeline - 02-16-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM