the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

He arrived late, but not late enough to avoid hearing what was being said among his sovereigns.

Apollo's honey-brown oculars roamed the sea of familiar faces that had gathered for the meeting, gaze trailing over those both familiar and strangers alike before his sight focused on the forms of Kaj, Kahlua, and Archibald. Kahlua spoke first; the good Queen gave the admittance that Gaucho had inadvertenly been the one to cause so many deaths, but in the grand scheme of things, he had only been a pawn in the greater game created by the Goddess of the Moon. Hearing Kahlua's words caused Apollo to balk, a feeling akin to bile rising in his throat.

What in the world...?

Heaving out a quivering, shuddering breath, the Merciful stallion focused on Archibald as the Dauntless spoke next, and it was with a grand feeling of satisfaction and happiness that his broad brother spoke of his ascension to King of the World's Edge. He could imagine no one better than Archibald to keep the Edge safe; Archibald's mind was a keen, dangerous thing, cherished by family and feared by foes.

The Dauntless' words commanded authority and Apollo couldn't help but smile and chuckle warmly to himself... At least, until Kaj spoke, and promoted Ktulu once more to Captain of the Edge. Apollo's eyes sought out one of the keepers of his heart, and his smile wilted at spotting Ktulu's crestfallen expression. Surely one would be overjoyed to hear such things? After all, his dark mistress was more than capable of holding such a position as Captain, as she had held it before... Yet no excitement or thrill crossed the beautiful vixen's face. A pain settled within Apollo's ebony breast at spotting her expression, and soon enough the Constrictor turned away and left the meeting.

Ktulu...? Upon his back, Zola shifted due to his troubled emotion, disturbed from her nap.

After this meeting, he promised himself, he would go in search of her to try and help. Hopefully she would let him...

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Apollo - 02-17-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM