the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Nocturne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
N.octurne
I still hadn't quite learned my way around so it did not surprise me when I arrived late. No one seemed to notice, or mind which was just as well. I probably couldn't have figured anything out if anyone had noticed, or said anything. I heard only the tail end of the announcement. A murderer and a goddess? What had I stumbled my way into with this world? I turned, carefully, watching the faces around me, the reactions, looking for anything familiar or any sign that here was someone I should recognize as a leader.

Aside from the small cluster at the heart of the gathered herd there was no real sign that anyone was a leader- and why should there be? Everyone here knew everyone else, didn't they? Well... except me, that's what I get for being new. I sighed, stepping back towards the shadows hoping to not be in the way of anyone. A goddess taking it upon herself to teach everyone a lesson? For no real reason! Oh I had experienced gods before, I had been cursed by two on two separate occasions in very short amounts of time but I had never seen gods interfering for no reason. On both of my occasions for encountering them I had... annoyed them at some point, some how.

I stepped further back, trampling my own tail with a yelp. I had been so distracted by my thoughts and the news around me that I hadn't paid the slightest bit of attention to where I was placing my own feet. Yer a brilliant one, ain'chu? I sighed, lifting my hoof to free my tail. That had hurt but it was a bit less embarrassing than getting my horn caught trying to get at an itch. That would have been worse with all these witnesses. And what are you doing here, Nocturne? Not contributing? What could I-oh! There was Resplendence, and... she'd said something about nurses and medics and, lessons?

"his speech"
O.oc details
COUNT three four seven TAGS --- PLAYLIST none ARTWORK by myself
NOTES Noct is being a buttface T-T sorry

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM