the Rift

[OPEN] evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald the Dauntless
Through the ages of time I've been known for my hate, but I'm a dealer of simple choices; for me it's never too late.

Archibald listened as his herd members spoke. They each held valid points, each were filled with their own desire to help this herd. Each of them were dedicated to the World's Edge in their own way and that helped Archibald's confidence. He needed this herd at his back when he stood with Kaj and Kahlua against what the Moon Goddess had done. "On another note, if any of you come across the deity's path do not anger her. I do believe she would rather smite you where you stand than listen to your complaints about her actions. If you interact with her keep your tongue respectful if only to save yourself. None of us agree with what she has done. The Goddess of the Moon has lost the faith of the World's Edge." Archibald looked around to the herd, and his ears tipped momentarily to Kahlua as she asked his opinion.

The king did not mind visiting the other herds, and he agreed that it was a good idea to solidify ties with the others and clear any murkiness that could have been created regarding this lands patron goddess. The behemoth stallion nodded his large head, speaking once more. "I will travel north to speak with the Aurora Basin, in time. Kaj and Kahlua will also speak to other herd leaders," Archibald paused to look them both in the eye in turn before he looked out into the masses again, "When we are preparing to leave, we will individually gather our parties. Thank you for your willingness to serve our herd and volunteer to travel outside of our forest. Your passion will never be forgotten." Archibald moved to look at his fellow leaders, then, waiting to see what they would add to the conversation next.

credits :: table

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Azaneen - 02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Far - 02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: evil amongst us [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Archibald - 02-28-2015, 07:53 PM