the Rift

[PRIVATE] My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

It began as most afternoons did, sunbathing. Ampere was sprawled out on the edge of the oasis, recently bathed. It was one of the best things about Tallsun, the weather. The heat slicked her coat with sweat faster than any other seasons, but the water was warm enough to spend time in, the water working out the stains of work and the grit of dirt. The darkness of her damp coat shined in the sun, the hairs sleek and thin over the refined muscle she bore for her job. She took some pride in her appearance, but hardly vain she prized practicality above beauty. As it was the side pressed into the dirt would be stained an orangey red, and she had half a mind to roll over to the other side. The scratchy sand helped relieve itches when you rolled in it just right, and wet like she was it would cling to her like a fine shield against insects.

It took effort to turn over though, and she was slipping into a warm slumber, so she remained where she was. Only the hoof steps of someone approaching roused her. Lazily one eye opened, blinking away the sunlight as she spied the gold dusted body of Bucephalus approaching. A wry smile grew on her lips, thinking of what trouble they might get into today.

The longer she watched him though, the more she realized that something was distracting him. His nose hovered over something pale and small, so focused he didn't even seem to notice her. A frown marred her facade then, neck straining to lift before she rolled to her sternum. She had seen that look before on other horses, and she hated to see it in him. Gods no, she prayed, already feeling him slip between her feathers. Anxiously she roused the rest of her body to stand, making her way towards the Chancellor with intent.

"Bucephalus?" she called to him, trying to seize his attention, even if briefly. Meanwhile her eyes strayed to the object of his possession, confirming her suspicions. Fuck! "Where did you get that?" she asked seriously, body rigid with tension and slowly churning wrath. Not Bucephalus too!

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 10:55 PM