the Rift

[PRIVATE] My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

She could tell by his tone that he had no full understanding of what he had found, much less what he was doing with it. In some ways that made this easier, but also pissed her off further. The fact that he would unknowingly ruin the life of whatever creature inside that egg, that his ignorance would enslave a soul, was almost too much to bear. At least most of the other idiots running around understood their actions, even if not the full weight of them - he understood nothing of them.

Her teeth clenched, a small sound squeaking out as they ground together; she imagined chewing on his head, rolling the black hairs of his coat between her molars. "Of course you couldn't," she hissed, black tail slapping her flanks with sharp anger. "How fucking kind of you to rip an egg from it's home and take it all the way back here with you, for you." She forced a smile, but it had teeth. "I'm sure whatever's inside will have no problems growing up in a desert, considering you found it in a cave. I'm sure whatever's inside needs your help to survive, doesn't it? What a good horse you are Bucephalus, so selfless."

She was handling this with worse tact than even she liked, but given the ordeal she'd just gone through with Gaucho, she didn't have the patience or the mental fortitude to hold Buce's wings through this. Like most things, if she'd handled it better she probably could have achieved results closer to what she wanted. Maybe the bond wouldn't have been avoided, it rarely was at this stage, but she could have taught Buce how to treat it with some ounce of dignity and kindness.

Now however she was almost tempted to just step on the egg and smash it.

She wouldn't though. So instead she heaved out a giant sigh, trying to restart, if it was possible. "You should leave it here. The sands will warm the egg, and fate will guide it. Surely you have enough to keep you busy that a strange egg is the least of your worries?" She paused, realizing she'd made such an ordeal he'd probably become suspicious. She needed to offer him an alternative that was more appealing than just walking away. "You can watch it hatch...over there, by the trees. With things like this though, it's best not to get in nature's way."

Unlike the gods.

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 10:55 PM