the Rift

[PRIVATE] My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus & Azeeza

Ampere's struggle was lost to me, for my attention was upon the hatchling. I drop my head, cleaning her off and rolling her out of the egg-mess, humming softly as I did so. I didn't care that I had stolen the egg from under the dark, not when the creature before me gazed up at me with such liquid gold eyes, not when I could feel her, far more intimately than I had thought possible.

At Ampere's words I raise my head, looking over my shoulder at her in confusion. Her behavior...her words... it was so odd, so confusing to me. "What do you mean? Ampere, you're utterly confusing me right now." I frown, wings rustling before I look to the hatchling, torn. I wanted to go over to Ampere, to figure out why she sounded so close to tears, yet I could not bring myself to leave the chick for even a second.

Fuck it.

I reach down, slipping my nose under the chick and lifting her, settling her upon my back before striding over to Ampere, gaze flickering over her face in concern. "All youth are impressionable, but they have their own personality." I turned to look at the resting babe, ears flicking back. "I'll tend to her until she flies, then she will leave. It's the way of her kind." I'd been around those that tamed birds and falcons, yet the thought of Azeeza leaving me was... horrible. Gut-wrenching.

Big no-no.

Which..was confusing. Hell this entire damn day was confusing.

Hey hey hey!!
Time to put your mettle to the test now!
Hey hey hey!!
Don’t you know you’re messing with the best now!
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Tribs

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-16-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 10:55 PM