the Rift

[PRIVATE] My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

She could have drifted away in those moments, tugged by the current of the desert as it hummed in life around them. He wouldn't even have noticed, so engrossed by the hatchling which struggled to freedom from its calcium casing. She stayed though, rooted by this need to help even if it was past the point of saving. Gaucho had told her she had to do more than watch to change the world, and so had the gods. It was time to stop yelling and screaming and just expecting the change to come.

It could start here, with this awful, wonderful boy. He was still so naive to the world, almost unbearably so in this instance. Ampere could have laughed, but she was afraid the feeling would also elicit a sob, so she held onto tight to it until it fizzled out inside of her, seafoam and blood. His words extended out to her like a hand in the dark, but she shook her head, the gradual shift of her blue eyes the only return she offered.

"No," came the subtle whisper, falling with fragile strength from her lips. She shook her head again, more adamant now. She wasn't sure if it was better or worse that he didn't understand. "Bucephalus," she summoned, trying to get a hold on this situation. Her head turned, keeping him steady in the piercing intensity of her sights. "This, it is forever. The chick has bound to your soul and there will remain until one of you dies." Ampere grew quiet, the severity of her words, of his actions, leaving a somber air between them.

"You probably already feel it." She wasn't exactly sure what it was, having never bonded herself, but she knew enough about it to be disgusted. "You'll always feel each other now, connected intimately, eternally, irreversibly." Her tone saddened, once again overwhelmed by the injustice of this permanent choice. "It's powerful, so raise her like your own, if not better. Let her be herself, so that she can live, even if it's on a leash."

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 10:55 PM