the Rift

[PRIVATE] My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus & Azeeza

I watch Ampere, her words only confusing me further. Bound to my soul, forever? I turn to look back at Azeeza, her gold eyes opening and regarding me with... wonder? I return the feeling, unable to help but brush my muzzle over the fuzz ontop of her head. If she was to be bound to my soul for as long as I lived... It seemed so much like a gift, a blessing, to have someone who could know me, know everything about me, and never judge me for it.

In all honesty it was the sole thing I craved, deep down.

Yet Ampere regarded it as if Azeeza was a curse, a parasite... Or so I thought based upon her words. I look at her, more confused than ever about all this. It was... strange. I could feel Azeeza's contentment(and growing hunger. Shit...) sliding through my mind like warm tendrils.

"That... is common sense. If she is forever bound to me, of course I will raise her well." I couldn't help the faint notes of... ferocity that slipped into my next words. "She will never be 'leashed'." My anger is not directed entirely towards Ampere. A small portion of it was, for her even considering the thought that I, of all people, would restrict a creature as free as air itself.

The rest was merely towards the sheer thought of ever limiting anything about Azeeza. It's strong enough that the feathers on my shoulders flare, bristling in agitation.

Azeeza perks up, head cocked before she shuffled over, an yanked a beakful of the feathers hard enough to make me twitch, and my head whips around to look at her, eyes narrowed. "What was that for?" She answered me with a satisfied chirp, nestling down in the feathers she just jerked. I look at her in amused confusion, then shake my head and looked back to Ampere, calmer now, and honestly really torn between laughing and being serious.

Of course laughing won out, and i covered my laugh with a cough buried in my wing. "I don't think her not being herself is a problem." Wind and Sun save me, if she was this... opinionated so young, what was she going to be like when she was grown?

Hey hey hey!!
Time to put your mettle to the test now!
Hey hey hey!!
Don’t you know you’re messing with the best now!
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Tribs

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 03-04-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 10:55 PM