the Rift

[OPEN] Girl's Night

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

I was excited to return to the caves for my patrol, given that it was the very place that I had discovered the egg that was now safely tucked away under my mane, wrapped up with my braids and protectively covered. I could feel the cool shell, pearlescent maroon in color with ivory stripes, nestled against the lithe muscles of my neck, keeping the egg nice and warm. Despite the joy of returning to the lands that I had made the egg discovery, once I found out who I was patrolling with...Well, I was less than enthused. Preparing for the walk I had nibbled away at some of the Bleeding Heart root, trying to ease the qualm and calm the anxiety. I was still nibbling on one of the flowers as I walked between Alija and Ampere in an awkward silence, my scarlet eyes focused on the ground while I fought with all my might to keep my ears at least somewhat relaxed. After all, they didn't know that I knew what they did and who they did it with! While Alija did tell me about her pregnancy that I had doubted was planned, at the time I had no idea that the father would have been Bucephalus.

'Why...Why the hell did I even ask him about that?' The hairs along my shoulders and back raised as a disturbed shudder ran down my spine. Well, I didn't ask for their names. I just wanted to know how many...But here I was, between the two slutcakes that had fucked Bucephalus for what I could only assume was the hell of it. At least that was the impression I had gathered from the Morningstar. And despite my new found distaste for the pair, I couldn't place any blame on them, nor could I accuse them for sleeping with a free man. Neither of them could have even an inkling over the frail trust that was budding between the stallion and I, the passionate dances, the blood that would rush to my cheeks, the spine-tingling heat of the moment conversations that had sparked between us. Why should they? I was just the quiet little healer that stuck to herself half the time, and when I was with the womanizer, it was rarely ever in public.

Ampere's voice snapped me from my thoughts, a single ear flicking towards her without looking up. Oh brilliant, now the bitch, slutcake, whore, warrior wanted to to create small talk while I was over here trying to keep from hyperventilating with the knowledge that both of them had been underneath the Chancellor. When the warrior asked if we could heal heartache, my gaze left the earth to meet with her sapphire orbs. There was an untold sadness reflected in my own rubies, and I sighed before shaking my head and offering only a pitiful half-smile in return. "If only I knew how to do that..." It was all I could say to her before I dropped my gaze again, trying to avoid leading her onto too many hints of my history that she certainly didn't need to know. I already knew too much about her, there was no reason to return the favor.

[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Girl's Night - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Girl's Night - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Girl's Night - by Ampere - 02-22-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Girl's Night - by Alija - 02-27-2015, 05:05 AM