the Rift

[OPEN] Wat r this

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
I'm starting to think the world in inhabited by all and only kids. Other than Ma and Da of course. Kids of various sizes are all I seem to encounter, other than big bitch December and that horn faced jackass guy. From this small sample size I feel fairly confident in concluding that yep, the world is mostly kids.

He asks about explosions (actually, he was probably just repeating what I said, or making an observation but ... we're going to go ahead and assume he was asking, that way I can give him a demonstration), and my focus is torn. I want to see what the puppy is going to do, but I also want to blow some shit up.

The struggle man. It's real.

The desire to explode something inevitably wins, and I tear my bright blue gaze away from the struggling puppy to regard the kid. Fucker looks weird. And not weird like that one kid with those stripey markings and weird hair/noodle things. This one has some ugly ass markings - he sort of looks the way horn-face does, but just on his butt. Although I don't know the word for it, I decide I don't like roaning of any variety. Solid colours ftw. But that isn't the only thing - those swirly things on his neck look ... awkward. His outfit is definitely not on point.

Still. He asked about my explosions, so he can't be that bad.

"CHYEAH. EXPLOSIONS." I confirm. I look just off to the right of he and the deformed mini-horse thing and grin. "kaaaaaaa-BOOOOOOM." I shout, causing the earth to errupt as soon as I reach the 'B' of 'boom'. Grasses and flowers rain down upon us. I've gotten used to the feeling of petals and dirt falling on me, so I don't even flinch as clumps of mud break against my muzzle and fall to my hooves. I am a little breathless as my gaze flickers back to him, expecting to see a grin that mirrors my own.

"Cool right?!" I asked rhetorically. Obviously it's cool.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Wat r this - by Shida - 02-08-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-11-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 03:05 PM