the Rift

[PRIVATE] We've got a million years to know we're still breathing

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
All is meant in good will, but it does not come across the stallion's face in that way. Suddenly, she feels bad, regretting the words that she's spoken, but they're already too far out and she can't retrieve them only to eat them so that they never existed. Words don't work that way, and even the gods couldn't change that.
"Sorry, if I offended you." Azeeza's appearance brings a slow smile to her face, tightening the muscles into a new form momentarily. His laughter burns out the guilt that her heart finds itself getting drunk off of. There were things that she could learn from him, clearly, but she lacked the will and the sight to know that it could be useful to take advice. He seemed too passive and unaware for her to learn, yet if it worked for him, then it was not an issue that she needed to argue over.
Everyone was different.
The rest is replied with a nod. Eggs came wherever they pleased, and while he had been luckier than her in being rewarded one, she didn't mind the lack of companionship. Spending time with Sameira when she did was enough to silence any need for those sort of things.
Everything shifts to her without her acknowledgement, catching her off guard and pulling her into a state of thought. What cause did she even have for visiting this place other than for them? They were her family, yes, but constantly visiting a memorial grave site would bring her nowhere in accepting that they were gone, dead, ghosts embedded inside of another realm that the afterlife drew itself up as.
"I miss what I've lost and given up, but this place helps get it. Sometimes, I feel like they're here." Their eyes don't meet while she speaks, drawing her pale orbs into a distant location, towards towering snow-capped peaks and snow, ice and fighting vegetation, treating the land as if it would resurrect all that she had lost before her very eyes if she spoke of them and placed her thoughts to them. Dreamers like to dream, don't they?
Sunburns are another issue. The black pelt that drapes him must be immune to the hateful blows that the Sun lays upon the skin. Somewhere inside of her, in a place that has no name and lacks definition, she envies him for it.
"For someone who can't fly, I fly too close to the Sun every Tallsun. Sunburns are a curse." Not like he would ever understand.
She guesses that she's the first he's seen with burns from that shapes itself on his features. It was ill used and wasted, as far as she cared.
"How have you been? We speak so much of myself but none of you. I'm curious." Her eyes and words spin themselves with encouragement and curiosity. Bucephalus was a creature of a different world to her, born outside of the walls of Helovia in some place great and magnificent. "Would you mind if I asked what your birth place and family were like?"
@[.Bucephalus]

OOC: Tagged removed in edit to keep from double tagging.

"If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?"
Sikeax;
i'm missing the beauty in your soul

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: We've got a million years to know we're still breathing - by Sikeax - 03-07-2015, 02:26 AM