the Rift

[OPEN] I live here?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The girl's golden gaze flickers to Zarina as she appears. Her head tilts slightly as she tries to focus on the creature, her mind racing to try and associate it with something else that she had seen. However she finds herself to be entirely incapable. There were dragons in the Edge ... owls and even dogs. But nothing like this. She found Zarina's size to be delightful, and it brought a smile to her lips. "Who are you?" She asked, speaking directly to the companion rather than to Quilyan. The girl still hadn't learned that companions could only vocalize with their bondeds.

As Quilyan speaks again, her eyes drift back to him. The girl knows that his response is reasonable, but that doesn't dampen her want and need to stomp her hooves and rebel against the ways of the world. She does want all the answers now, why wait? Wouldn't the world be so much easier to navigate, choices made with more composure and clarity, if everyone was just smarter? She felt as if so many were just wasting time because they weren't smart enough to see how precious life was. If they knew, they wouldn't spend it on such uninteresting and unimportant tasks. Her mind briefly flicked to Alysanne. Like making friends. Still, in the wake of his wisdom the girl's head lowered slightly in acceptance. Just because she didn't want him to be right doesn't mean that he isn't.

Her eyes sparkle as he acknowledges what she had assumed to be the case. Not from here. Those words would never leave her own lips - she was tied to these lands. Forced into being out of a necessity that she could never fulfill by being anywhere else. Helovia seemed vast enough - that there were lands elsewhere - with knowledge that they didn't have here, made her heart beat slightly faster.

"I would like to hear it. " She answered earnestly.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I live here? - by Isopia - 02-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-07-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 04-07-2015, 07:41 PM