the Rift

Cirrus :: Whit

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus :: Magic (1U - grandfathered 2 - 04/18/2013) | Item (1- grandfathered)
:: [1 - Magic: Time x Wind (U) | Able to control the local weather, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes, and maximum intensity of a hailstorm ]
:: [2 - Magic: Spark | When activated, flapping her wings generates great amounts of static to form and build up. She is able to generate sparks that arc out from her prime feathers in blue lightning, and depending on the intensity of the flapping, contact with the sparks can cause numbness and severe burning upon point of contact. ]
:: [Item: Harness | A harness that would enable her companion to ride safely upon her back whilst in flight. ]
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Whit Posts: 2
    OOC Account
    Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
    Whit
    This is up-to-date

Whit
    So.. Please remove the harness, as that is irrelevant now.

Also, regarding her first magic upgrade, given the new battle system, would the upgrade be applicable any more? Her magic is defined as just being able to control the weather, with original battle restrictions of a rainstorm..

Please add the following:

Magic: Light x Water | Able to imbue the rain with healing powers. Healing occurs through the touch of the water onto a wound, or if drunk, can also purify/heal the body from the inside-out.
    as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

Whit
    Companion: Any.

• I enjoy being tagged.

Whit
    Please remove the companion. I only added that there because I thought it was required for her to participate in a previous companion drop. She doesn't actually want/need another companion at all ^^

(I also assume she would be unable to physically bond with one again given that Sitka probably took the hunk of soul that was able to bond with him when he died..)

• I enjoy being tagged.

Whit
    Also remove the Spark magic from the original post above. I'd rather have her aim for just the healing rain and the upgrade to her current magic ^^

• I enjoy being tagged.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
    Administrator
    Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
    Tamme
    Grandfathered:: [Magic: TimexWind (U) | Able to control the local weather, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes, and maximum intensity of a hailstorm]
    6/22/14:: [Magic: LightxWater | Able to imbue the rain with healing powers. Healing occurs through the touch of the water onto a wound, or if drunk, can also purify/heal the body from the inside-out.]
    6/24/14:: [Companion: Any]
    [[[You must choose a companion!]]]

Whit
    Confirming Current Wishlist:
    Grandfathered:: [Magic: TimexWind (U) | Able to control the local weather, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes, and maximum intensity of a hailstorm]
    6/22/14:: [Magic: LightxWater | Able to imbue the rain with healing powers. Healing occurs through the touch of the water onto a wound, or if drunk, can also purify/heal the body from the inside-out.]

Adding:
    12/25/15::
    Item: Mithril armour | thin, light, but extremely durable armour that covers her body, and collapses into a breastplate, that also has a holder for her spear.

• I enjoy being tagged.

Whit
    Masterpost:

Magic:
    Time x Wind: Upgrade | Able to control the local weather, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes, and maximum intensity of a hailstorm.

Healing rain: Light x Water | Able to imbue the rain with healing powers. Healing occurs through the touch of the water onto a wound, or if drunk, can also purify/heal the body from the inside-out.
    Upgrade: Light x Water | As above, but also able to imbue a small body of water (max. volume 5L) with healing properties.

Items:
    Mithril armour | thin, light, but extremely durable armour that covers her body, and collapses into a breastplate, that also has a holder for her spear.

• I enjoy being tagged.

smitty the swift Posts: 22
    Administrator
    Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
    APPROVED:
    [Magic: LightxWater (U) | Able to imbue the rain and small bodies of water with healing powers.]
    Restrictions: Water must touch wound or drunk; max 5L.

[Custom Item: Mithril armour | thin, light, but durable armour that covers body, and collapses into breastplate with holder for spear. ]

UNAPPROVED:
    [Magic: TimexWind (U) | Able to control the local weather, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes, and maximum intensity of a hailstorm.
    Your upgrade can either be an increase in time (10min to 30min) OR an increase in intensity (rainstorm to hailstorm).