the Rift

i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Love came in many forms and was expressed in many ways. For some, love was as simple as a gentle touch in times of tribulations. Others showered each other in gifts and physical affections. Regardless of gender, age or species, love was real, fading in and out over time, but real. Commitment for life was a choice, one not often considered. To love someone was simple. The emotions were there, filling your heart to the brim and overflowing into joy, but to stay in love was a choice only few could make. When the fires of passion dimmed into peace and friendship, and when an argument or two plagued your path, you had to decide to stay with your mate.

Few could. Some shouldn't.

But loving someone was just as much of a choice as it was a feeling, fleeting. How many lovers had he seen come to his shrine, desiring his blessing? How many of them had raised a child? Children, often the glue that stuck two couples together, were blessings. All lovers should experience the joys of raising a child together, molding a young life with all of their hopes and dreams imprinted on tomorrow's future. The God of the Earth even wished those who abstained from bearing children would visit the secret grove and let passions take their bodies where they wished.

Alas, mortal kind was strange. He descended before the two mares on a leaf, unfurling into his massive form. Kind, green eyes softened at the sight of them curled into one another, and a warm smile graced his whiskered lips. "What can I do for you?" he asked, the sound of his voice more powerful than a tumbling mountain.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun - by God of the Earth - 02-22-2015, 01:19 PM