the Rift

i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
i won't be saved

my companion comes, and trailing behind her is a familiar champagne bodice. a smile dances over my lips, ears moving forward and wings shifting as i move closer to my friend, greeting her with a gentle scratch to the withers, neck stretching up to reach her back. there is something sweet and intimate about the touch, the feeling of heat rising to my lips as i brushed them against the skin of my friend. closing my eyes i flick my wing forward, trying to reach it out in a sort of embrace. it ended up awkwardly, and i found my wing jutting more into her side than in a gentle caress.

he comes in a rustling of leaves, a gentle being upon a delicate leaf, small and fragile. body unfurling into a larger size, towering over both mares with a gentle gaze. i meet the bay figure with golden eyes, curious as to why the god found it appropriate to appear before us now. my body drifts from the side of my friend, leaving the comfort of her and instead bowing in greeting to the deity whose presence i had been bestowed with. his words casually tumble out, a question forming, one that i had no answer to. but sia did.

eyeing her with a brow rising slightly, my heart thumping as the words fall from her mouth with hesitance, my mind launched from my skull and into the realm of the gods. a child? i sputter, the thought of sia and i— it was an appealing, calming thought but. could we manage it? could we, who barely had childhoods, who burst from the womb and were forced to mature and harden, bitter and numb due to the situations we were pushed into. we were so mentally unstable, i was insane, sia was ill, sammie was probably the sanest of us three. "of course not. i'm stuck having effected by your moods. be happy you sad little shit." she grumbles, tail wrapping around her paws as she settles beside me, eyeing the god with curiosity sparking in her eyes.

i don't realize my mouth has been gaping open for a while, my eyes darting to sia as soon as i shut my mouth with embarrassment. "uh- i- i- yeah. please, father, help us to do that." i choke up, my mind fumbling over the words. sia hadn't discussed this with me— how the hell was i supposed to react? i- i do love her, but, this was something i hadn't expected for a while. i still technically had to tell her how i felt about her, but now i don't think i do. either she's psychic.. or she was just hoping i felt the same way as her. i look at the god, an ear flicking forward as i glance at sia while my stomach performs acrobatics. oh gods, i hope the earth god doesn't think i'm a complete idiot.

sikeax & @[God of the Earth] • woo its kinda late sorry !! xc

Messages In This Thread
RE: i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun - by Amara - 03-21-2015, 01:21 PM