the Rift

i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Interesting. Two females who seemed to barely know each other wanted to share a child, but then again, who was he to judge? Life was being brought into the world either way, and though he honestly doubted the strength of their commitment, he would send them on the task that would give them what they wanted. Who knows? The Earth God doubted they would get far enough in the quest to return, but he very much hoped that he would be proven wrong.

They were too uncomfortable in each others' presence. Their words were stammered as if they had no real idea what they were doing. Like two strangers. And maybe they were.

The God of the Earth sighed, lips set in a grim line as his eyes swept over the pair, deciding on what had to be their fate. Life was a difficult quest. So many components had to come together at once to ensure a pregnancy and yet mares made it all look so easy. All mares were beautiful that way. Strong. Proud. And with this unique and amazing ability to harbor new life.

All they needed was the other half. "Children are a handful and require constant care," he said firmly. "Not many mares should have children, and you need to prove to me that you can handle the responsibility." He tucked his wings more tightly into his sides. "Each of you, individually, needs to show me you can raise a child."

Their quest is that each of them must, on their own, assistant 2 children in Helovia. So that's 2 each, 4 threads total.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun - by God of the Earth - 04-27-2015, 06:44 PM