the Rift

another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open]

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil

What if my wish came true?

The sound of wings, bigger than those of the simple sparrows that twittered overhead. It interrupted Tamira's dull thoughts, brought her somewhat to her senses. She was not entirely naive about the world - she knew that there were more creatures than her simple form - but she surely didn't know of all the others. And so it was that she saw a Pegasus for the first time. He was a handsome thing, ebony and white alternating in patterns over the whole of his pelt, large white wings blossoming from his side. She was intrigued, her curiosity getting the better of her depression. But he didn't acknowledge her, didn't seem to know she was there.

Am I really invisible?

The femme felt a shock of fear flood her veins. She didn't truly want to disappear. She'd be so lonely. Of course, she was clearly destined to be alone for the rest of her life anyway, since no one could stand being around her when she had her fits, so she supposed she should get used to it. It wouldn't be so bad if she were invisible. She could do this all day, laze beneath the trees and just watch the goings on of the world. She could watch the squirrels in the next tree race each other across branches and down trunks, scatter over the ground and up the next tree, chattering up a storm. She could watch the creatures of this land, Equines, Pegasi, whatever else they may be. And it would be quite peaceful.

Am I truly alone?

But so lonely! She would never last, having to watch, but never participate. After all, she had such dreams for her life. All this passed through the mare's mind as she watched the newcomer, turbulence evident in the still lines of her body. But he did not turn, just continued cropping grass. Tamira realized that she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. It would be so easy - all she had to do was stand and ask to join him. At least then she would know for sure if she had disappeared from the world. And what if she had? She'd had to deal with her lot so far, and she'd survived. She would survive this too.

Do you see me?

The chocolate femme heaved herself to her feet gracefully, cream-colored banner floating through the air and settling along her nape. Forelock to one side, partly covering her right eye. Tamira shivered, knocking remnants of grass and leaves to the ground. Taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the shade into the light of the afternoon. A quiet greeting, "Hello." A pause, a few steps forward. "I do hope it's alright if I join you? I'm quite famished."

Please see me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open] - by Tamira - 09-15-2012, 02:49 PM