the Rift

another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
He would have noticed her, given enough time; her deepened pelt couldn’t lay in the protection of the forest forever. But thoughts of what was to come lingered in his mind, distracting him from all else.

Midas would have liked to visit the gods on this day—to worship and pray for strength and protection. There weren’t enough hours in a single sunrise; he would have to be back at his post before the sky turned completely dark. A rustle of earth and movement of body was felt beneath golden pricks, head rose slowly with ears twisting to find the source of said disturbance. Absent thought his wings extended only slightly, a defensive position that would prove unneeded. An essence drifted toward him, musky but earth like in taste.

"Hello."

A single word forced out between her jaws, instant interest sparked within his eyes. Despite friendly outward signs she seemed lost and distant; her scent was tainted with worry. This mare was a being without place to rest head upon when a long day came toward an end. But—why? That little, unanswerable question trailed into his thoughts.

"I do hope it's alright if I join you? I'm quite famished."

She was well mannered and soft spoken. Gaze traveled along her shoulders and across the weight of her breast, a quick assessment of outward appearance also noted that she was a fit woman. Drifting back to her dark orbs he responded with genuine tenderness, “Of you course you may, ma’ lady,” by this time his defensive position had fallen away into one more natural to his nature. One by one the muscles along his body relaxed enough for feeding to continue.

The little mare was closer now, nostrils flared as her essence evaded his senses, softly he questioned, “You are a stranger to this land?”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open] - by Midas - 09-16-2012, 10:49 AM