the Rift

another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open]

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil

Don't make me remember.

A soft breeze drifted through the trees at Tamira's back. Leaves rustled with its passing, and then the mare's flaxen banner. How relaxing a place this was, even as a troubled Equine - and to think that she had been contemplating life as a tree! Well, not that she would have been able to accomplish that little fantasy anyway, not without a miracle. Shape-shifting was not among her few, non-magical skills.

Don't send me away.

As the femme neared the seemingly gentle stallion, his wings flared from his sides slightly, a defensive stance if she'd ever seen one. A momentary, unintentional pause was upon her, a slight hesitance bordering on fear, but her soft words seemed to calm him, for his wings folded neatly against his body once more. At his approval, Tamira walked closer, stopping at a respectable distance, but close enough to be considered 'together'. She was about to lower her maw to the lush, green carpet beneath their feet when his question interrupted. "You are a stranger to this land?"

Don't send me away.

The chocolate femme's eyes searched the stallion's briefly, wanting badly to confide the entirety of her situation to another. A blink; long, dark lashes hiding her moment of weakness, and then a more relaxed look to the brute before speaking once more. "Yes, good sir. I'm not sure how far I've traveled, or even what this land is called." A sudden realization. "But I've forgotten my manners!" At this, her voice adopted a slightly scolding tone, for she had been taught that introductions come before all else. "My name is Tamira. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Please don't send me back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open] - by Tamira - 09-16-2012, 09:31 PM