the Rift

another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The few seconds of silence caused his orbs to drift up and catch her stormy gaze tighten under the rein of control. He didn’t see past her poker face of good intent, nor saw a reason to question her past life further; it wasn’t any of his business anyways. But, in those quiet seconds Midas couldn’t help but feel like her soul wanted to speak more than what was proper for first meeting. Ears pricked to catch her steady words, "Yes, good sir. I'm not sure how far I've traveled, or even what this land is called."

A new soul. The corners of his dark lips flicked up, skull rose from earthy ground to ride neatly upon his shoulders at a bent angle, “But I've forgotten my manners!" A soft laugh rumbled the vocals along his throat. “What nonsense,” he thought with a flick of his rear appendage, she was as drenched in well mannerism as he was, "My name is Tamira. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Cranium fell forward in a half bow, “and I am Midas, the pleasure is mine dear lady.” Now that introduction was complete he rose up fully. Words slipped free to answer her previous ponderings, “As to where you are,” motioning around them with a twist of head he said with tender tone, “This land in its entirety is called, Helovia,” right forehoof tapped against softened ground, “the territory we stand upon is named, ‘Threshold.’’ He paused a moment, letting new titles seep into her soul until they became familiar friends.

“My home lies beyond here,” glassy golden orbs turned to regard the sky with gaze trailing something distance and unseen, “into the desert oasis, Dragon Throat.”

Glancing back down Midas trailed softly, “Allow me to be the first to extend invitation,” previous smile widened. He didn’t even know if she was looking for a place to rest, but it wouldn’t hurt to offer.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:56 AM