the Rift

another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open]

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil

A blessing and a curse.

Or so it seemed that this meeting had become. He was handsome, kind, mannerly, and Tamira was ever so grateful to have met another after days of solitude. The painted stallion's genuine cordiality was a pleasant surprise, as she hadn't expected such from a stranger in a new land. She wasn't sure what she'd expected. Perhaps she had expected a blackout, perhaps she had expected to be immediately shunned. But perhaps she had a few days of serenity. After all, she had just had a fit yesterday. Perhaps she wouldn't run him off immediately.

Just don't come back.

Tamira prayed that her problems would remain far behind her, despite her growing trepidation. In spite of her dark thoughts, a smile crossed her maw at the brute's half bow. What a gentleman! "And I am Midas. The pleasure is mine, dear lady." A pause as the multicolored stallion seemed to survey their surroundings. "As to where you are, this land in its entirety is called Helovia." One of his hooves tapped lightly against the ground as he continued, "The territory we stand upon is named 'Threshold'." Tamira looked around, and then softly spoke. "Helovia." The word was laced with a thoughtfulness and wonder as the chocolate femme seemed to test the name, roll it off her tongue.

A new home, perhaps?

Midas spoke again. "My home lies beyond here, into the desert oasis, Dragon Throat." Tamira's gaze drifted back to the steed's golden orbs. They were something else. The mare had never seen eyes that seemed to glow as his did. It was entrancing. And then Midas's eyes were hidden momentarily. "Allow me to be the first to extend invitation." The femme smiled in response to both the stallion's smile and his invitation. What kindess! You won't last, a small voice in the back of her mind hissed, You'll have a blackout and they'll make you leave, too! Again the pained look returned to her orbs, which she quickly veiled by glancing down. Tossing her head slightly, cream banner flipping gracefully to the other side of her nape, she banished the thoughts. Again under control, she met Midas' gaze once more. "This Dragon's Throat that you speak of sounds like an interesting place. I would be much obliged to accept your invitation."

Just don't be a mistake!

[OOC | Would you like to start a thread in the Throat, or shall I? :3]

Messages In This Thread
RE: another .l o o s e. cannon gone bipolar [open] - by Tamira - 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM