the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sooner than expected

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The Goddess watched the muscular, heart-bearing stallion stride her way, the ground freezing beneath his hooves. She remained where she was, her luminous silver orbs nearly glowing in the moonlight night on the beach. Her hooves did not depress the sand where she stood, and her breath rolled easily from her flawless form. His voice was bent, bowing to her glory as he asked his question. And she did have need of him now. This was why she had not given him a quest when he had come demanding not so long ago.

She knew that she would be discovered eventually.
All of it was part of her plans. A huge chess game that she played slowly, sacrificing a pawn for the chance at a king.

The Goddess nodded once, the breeze sending curls of long, white and silver hair billowing around her face and neck, catching in her single, spiraled horn. As she pressed her wings against her sides, they nearly disappeared, and she looked into his masculine face, considering what exactly she wanted him to do. The sun's harlot, Ophelia, seemed to have taken an interested in him, and while she wanted nothing more than to spit in her brother's face, she knew that she had more important things to manage.

"The mortals tend to be a blind and fickle bunch," she replied, humming thoughtfully. "I need you to plant information, plant doubts, really. You need to be subtle and careful - words so cleverly spun that you are above reproach." This was why they called him the Bloodskald, was it not? "I need you to plant four believable lies in my favor or truths, if you would prefer. These lies need to reach four, different important audiences." The Goddess looked up into his icy eyes. "Yes?"

----------------------
Torleik must participate in 4 threads and spread believable good things/lies about moon goddess!

@[Torleik]

Messages In This Thread
Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-08-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-22-2015, 01:32 PM