the Rift

[OPEN] Please Listen

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel followed her new friend, feeling the fire burning in her soul settle to a dull, morose simmer. If only she had known that the apex of her pain had stood only feet away, doting on another child. She listened, curious about the child naming herself but understanding that she too just sort of knew her name without Illynx prompting. So she was the daughter of Kahlua. Interesting. Her silver orbs met burnished gold, and she walked quietly, nodding.

"I sort of just knew my name," she replied, furrowing her brows. "I don't remember how, but my adoptive mother asked my name, and that is what I answered." Aithniel shrugged her shoulders slightly, ash trailing in her wake. "If you know your name, then you know your name." She didn't want to give too much advice since she burned with jealousy at the fact that this filly had a mother who cared.

The fire child followed the earth girl, stopping at the tree and looking at the squirrels, not overly concerned with their lives. Perhaps she should be, but that seemed to be more in the department of her new friend. Another girl flew by suddenly, and Aithniel felt rage howl in her soul, setting her ears back as her silver eyes burned with anger. She flashed her lion tail angrily around her hocks as the loud one destroyed the tree, and Aithniel snapped one of her hooves to the other.

A tempting flame burned before her eyes, one that she controlled to hover before her eyes. Swiftly, Aithniel stepped in front of her new friend, expanding the orb of flame in front of her face. "Don't you DARE talk to her like that!" she growled angrily, rage vibrating every inch of her tiny body. A gigantic brute followed, but Aithniel stood unafraid. She had yelled at the goddess of the moon - what was a large stallion going to do? The fire child lifted her wings, expanding her orb of flame until it crackled and snapped, only letting it die out once the others had left.

The fire child gave her new friend a quick glance. "I hate bullies."

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Please Listen - by Isopia - 02-09-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Please Listen - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Please Listen - by Oxy - 02-09-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Please Listen - by Aithniel - 02-09-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Please Listen - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM