[OPEN] We must gather

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

thor & evangeline
We can hide under sheets, under heavy covers
So deep as the night draws in
Honestly, since finding out about the “Great Flood”, everything in Helovia had spiraled from grace into the heavenly pits of chaos. Everyone was sharing the news, screaming in one another’s ear, and forgetting exactly whose ears they’d already accosted. It was pure luck that I’d been able to keep Evangeline at my side without having to rip her from someone else’s desperate hands… or mouth. There were hundreds of creatures yelling “warnings” throughout Helovia and I, for one, wanted no part of their insanity. Perhaps that was why I’d decided to trail Archibald into the Deep Forest… he was our newest King after all. I suppose I was just hoping that he would provide the answers I’d been looking for since the senselessness began, but above all else, I was hoping that he wouldn’t succumb to the… screaming.

However, not only were my intentions mirrored, but I’d been completely wrong about his manner of doing things. Before I knew it, even the Deep Forest became a place of absolutely hysteria. Archibald was screaming, some skull-faced filly was screaming, and to top things off, some mysterious, pale-winged mare started sprouting off instructions (and in foreign tongues no less)! I had to keep myself from turning around and running the other way in order to avoid the rising panic that swelled from within.

With one final glance to Evangeline, to check how she was holding up in the face of so much absurdity, I gave in, “DAMMIT, LET’S JUST GO TO THE BOAT INSTEAD OF SCREAMING ABOUT IT!
And we'll be slow honey lovers 'til the clocks go forward again

table code image credit

@[Evangeline] @[Archibald]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
We must gather - by Archibald - 02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: We must gather - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: We must gather - by Laedere - 02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: We must gather - by Thor - 02-09-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We must gather - by Macaria - 02-09-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: We must gather - by Archibald - 02-09-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: We must gather - by Fig - 02-09-2015, 10:00 PM