[OPEN] TASK 1

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world. "

What had happened to her just now? The wows, so much energy. Where had it suddenly come from? Had it been part of the ark's hypnotism? She looked around with suspicioun in the burgundy shades of her eyes, searching for the brilliant colored mare now that she herself had ran off like an imbecile.

She hadn't wanted to run away, though. She wanted to get in the freaking boat and then sail the Pretzel away. On to glory; into the oblivion that were the onyx sea and silver foams. She wanted the storm to wield and strike and wash away all that had already been lost - what had already been lost before the rains that were appearantly going to break loose. Her gaze searched for unknowing souls, but found rocks. Like these ancient looking monuments, for instance. Hadn't these been lost and found over and over again?

In a swift movement her head jerked up when a voice sounded. She turned her gaze towards the horse that stood there, in the distance. "No", she answered, blinking. "And I'm also not Jahzara." She added murmuring with her ears slightly pointed to the back, still not moving from where she stood. Finally recovering from her confusion and the still lingering XTC in her bloodstream, she remembered the whole point. "HEY." She spontaneously decided to shout. Then she finally put her body into motion. "You need to go to the giant boat in the Meadow, because the sky is going to wash away all that's grounded soon." She wasn't going to try and push him, after all; the less creatures came aboard the more space she and her partner would have to sleep. She instinctively began looking around if she could spot some pink between the lush green of the bushes, for they would need to stick together. <3

@[Alija]
|| Notes: W00T W00T || Wordcount: || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
TASK 1 - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Rei - 02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Jahzara - 02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Reginald - 02-09-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Tandavi - 02-10-2015, 11:36 AM