the Rift

[OPEN] TASK 1

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"Your wings--"

I blushed and coughed on my words. The mare that I had stumbled upon had wings placed daintily on her brow. She was different, unique, and I had not excepted a sight like hers. My surprise and slip of tongue had been of good nature but I knew from experience the treatment that being different could lead to. I prayed to the gods that she did not take my reaction to be one of disdain or of any other sort of ill nature. Bowing my head deeply to the pretty mare I offered a sincere apology.

"I did not mean to be rude! I have never seen wings like yours. They are actually quite beautiful. You are lovely!"

Now I was grinning toothily at the stranger. After all, strangers are nothing more than friends that you have not met yet, right?

"I am Rei of Dragons Throat!"

Hardly the time to be introducing ourselves or to even consider making idle chat, but I was enraptured by the mare. Where had she came from? Surely it was somewhere fantastic and full of wonders. The mare looked like a princess had stepped straight out of one of the fairytales that my mother had loved telling so much.

A fond smile crossed over my face as I remembered her telling my nightfall stories. All too often she would tell her favorites repeatedly until my father and I knew them word for word. He would chuckle to himself quietly while I continued to act surprised by the events in her tale.

"I have been trying to get word out to everyone about the Earth God's plan. Do you know if there are more in this area?"

My ears tipped in two directions, one directed to the mare and the other towards the stallion. There were so many other questions that I would rather be asking and a slight pout crossed my face.

OOC: Sorry for the table-less post. I am posting from my phone.

@[Kvothe]
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
TASK 1 - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Rei - 02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Jahzara - 02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Reginald - 02-09-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Tandavi - 02-10-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: TASK 1 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Alija - 02-13-2015, 02:16 AM