the Rift

[OPEN] TASK 1

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

It seemed that the pegasus stallion had no problem in accepting Lily's wish to become partners, and was quickly headed off to complete the first task given by the Earth God. Turning to follow the stallion, Jahzara called back to her hallucination, still bouncing away with excitement about getting to go on a boat. The stallion didn't get too far ahead when Lily joined her side, for most of the way she was able to keep him within her sight. 'Speedy little bugger, ain't he?' Lily asked, huffing and puffing to keep up the pace beside the golden vixen. As he began to weave into trees, Jahzara had to rely on her nose and hearing to keep up with the pegasus. She could barely hear if she had seen anything and picked up the paste to try and reach his side. However, before she could reach them she overheard another amre claiming that she wasn't Jahzara. Lily gave an amused snort and a roll of her eyes, and they broke through the foliage. 'Well, DUH you ain't Jay, featherhead.' Lily blurted as soon as she saw the other mare. Jahzara cleared her throat, shooting a glare to the nonexistant purple pony for insulting the stranger.

Returning her attention to the pair, she flashed a broad smiled to the strange winged mare. The stranger was quite pretty, but unusually so with her unique...mutation? That sounded so grotesque though, she needed a prettier word for the description but had no time to think of it. "Well of course you aren't Jahzara, I am, silly!" The arabian cross giggled, flicking her flaxen tail against her spotted flank as she stepped next to Artorius. "And yeah, we know about that. We are trying to find people that-" Her words were interupted by the voice of another mare, a spotted pegasus this time that gave a friendly introduction. Jahzara dipped her muzzle towards Rei before shaking her head in response. "I'm not sure, so far everyone already knows. But it's nice to meet you Rei! I'm Jahzara, and this is Artorius." She tossed her dished muzzle towards the black stallion, but given she didn't know the funny winged mare's name, stopped her introductions there.

"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
TASK 1 - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Rei - 02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Jahzara - 02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Reginald - 02-09-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Tandavi - 02-10-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: TASK 1 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Alija - 02-13-2015, 02:16 AM