the Rift

[OPEN] Sound The Trumpets!

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

For whatever reason, Telesaan had agreed to board the ship with me and be partners during this task. The first order from the Earth God was to go and spread the news of a great, cleansing flood and to let everyone we saw know about the beautiful boat that would keep them safe. One of the closest lands for use to reach was the Heavenly Fields, and I hoped that the blue speckled pegasus would remain close enough to follow me. He was welcome to fly to the top of the mountain if he wished, he would certainly be able to reach the fields before I would. My auds pricked as an ever so familiar voice filled my ears, but they flicked back when I realized it was calling one of the names that had been listed to me during our personal conversation. With a heavy sigh, I trotted along until the rocky terrain slowly transitioned into grass, hauling myself onto the platau to see Bucephalus looking for the mare he fucked. The other names were unfamiliar, but all I could do was give a simple nod towards the Morningstar.

"I take it you are already aware of the boat?" I asked quietly, keeping my distance as memories flashed back to me from our 'little' spat here. My gaze left him as I glanced over to the spot where he had turned on me with callous words, and where I had turned on him with a sharp bite that had temporarily grounded him. There was no sign of the golden dipped primaries that I had spat out, probably long taken by the elements. For a moment I forgot about my new partner, but when the thought returned to my mind I looked to the skies to try and find Telesaan. While I waited for the stallion to arrive, I dropped my gaze to see that Bucephalus was not alone. A little colt was with him, perhaps this was one of his children that he had mentioned? He had slept with enough mares, it was more than possible...

OOC: Morri with @[Telesaan], @[Bucephalus]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Sound The Trumpets! - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Hertz - 02-09-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Telesaan - 02-09-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 11:59 PM