Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H
E
R
T
Z

A gust of air, full of irritation escaped through my navy paper thins as I chased after the black and gold stallion. The irritation more pointed towards myself rather than at my father at this point, if only I were a little older and my banded wings a little more developed maybe this would go a little smoother because I would actually be able to fly. Then there would be no huffing and puffing as we raced up mountain sides. What the hell did da want that was all the way up here anyway?! Encouraging words were tossed over his shoulder at me, or I suppose they were meant to be encouraging had I not already been beyond irritated at myself.
Luckily, it wasn't much longer until the incline stopped and we found ourselves in a meadow on top of the mountains. Like, what the hell did a meadow think it was doing being all the way up here in the clouds!! I couldn't even fly yet and I felt like I could reach up and pick a cloud from the sky like an apple from a tree. Navy rimmed harks flicked around as crystal blues searched the thick grass for whoever these strangers were my father was calling out for, when suddenly a mare with a strange ornament on her head appeared words falling from her mouth nearly instantly. "I take it you are already aware of the boat?" My short, but growing, tail snapped against my hips as I took a careful step closer to da, I wasn't sure about this mare just yet...but it seemed like this would be a conversation that wasn't for me to be a part of.

Regardless, I still needed to catch my breath before we made our way back down wherever we were going next.

"Speech here."
Tag;;
Words;; 306
Notes;;
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Sound The Trumpets! - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Hertz - 02-09-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Telesaan - 02-09-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 11:59 PM