the Rift

[OPEN] Sound The Trumpets!

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

Arvakl does not appear, nor my twins, as I had hoped. Instead, who should I hear but Morrigan? I feel Hertz press against my side, and I drape a wing across him, shielding him as long as he desired it. "Yes... I came here looking... Looking for someone." I felt awkward really. Oh hi there Morrigan I'm just looking for the woman I fucked and our bastard offspring, what brings you here?

Yeah, I had too much tact for that shit.

"Morrigan, I would like you to mee-""ALTAN!" A stud lunges for me, and on mere instinct I jerk away and tuck my head, wings unfurling to protect Hertz and Azeeza upon my back, my own teeth lunging for the blue-speckled hide of my aggressor.

It is then I see it. See him.

And I am rooted into place, eyes wide and teeth still bared, neck half-outstretched, frozen mid-strike as I stare into eyes of such a bright blue as to be painful.

Impossible

No.

This was it, I've lost my fucking mind.

But... Azeeza saw him. I could see and feel her hissing her anger at him.

He was real.

I stare, before my entire body begins trembling, a small one at first that steadily grows more visible as my neck moves, head stretching out towards that ebon hide, that body twin to mine, my nostrils and lips trembling as a single word slips past them. "Telesaan?" I breathe, unable to believe it, unable to comprehend. This couldn't be him. I had WATCHED his feathers be shorn from his wings and his small body hurled upon the ground ruthlessly by the winds of a hurricane. I had HEARD his song end, HEARD the change in my own Sacre as his death forever branded me as an exile.

He couldn't be real. None of this could be.

But if it was.... why did he lunge for me, looking ready to tear my throat ou-

No.... no no no no NO

He couldn't know! He can't!!

Terror replaces the shock, and I back up, nearly slipping and falling on my ass, unable to tear my gaze away from him. From my brother. From the man who could destroy everything.

OOC: HOLY SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW THE FEELS

Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Sound The Trumpets! - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Hertz - 02-09-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Telesaan - 02-09-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Sound The Trumpets! - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 11:59 PM