the Rift

[OPEN] get aboard --

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Ear tilted to and fro as Destry listened to one of the wingless equines and then spoke out against the other. Why was she being so chummy with them? Weren't the wingless not to be trusted? Weren't they evil? Didn't they want to stuff us into a cave and tear away our wings for entertainment? Murder us if we tried to escape? I was so confused. Even Hector seemed to be okay around the wingless. It was like he didn't fear them at all.

What was the deal?

Destry turned to look at another group approaching and I waited a little bit to turn around and look myself. I was still trying to work out the puzzle of everybody's behavior within my mind when a voice rang out across the air. It was a voice that I had heard before. One that invoked fear and anger within me.

It was her...December.

There would never be a time that I would forget her name or voice. Especially after what she tried to do to me. I turned to look at the mare as she approached us all. Teal eyes noted every time that she looked to me, no matter how slight it may have been. If I was clinging to Hector's side earlier, now I was more so pressing into his side. There would be no way in hell I'd let her take me back.

We need to split up? Ha yeah of course that's what she wanted right now. To get me alone so she could whisk me away and hide me within the cave. I took a small step forward so that I was more aligned with Hector chest to chest. When December looked at me again however a my feelings of fear and anger coursed through me stronger than they did before. No...I couldn't let it happen. I couldn't let those pointy things protrude from the earth again. Not yet. Not until I had the proper opportunity to ask Hector about them. It was when I saw her back up that I lost my control.

It all happened so quickly.

Within seconds spires of blue and white rose from the earth and pointed towards December and her back up. They rose to about my chest height and got a little smaller as they got further away from my body. It probably would have seemed weird to anybody if they were flying above us. There was Hector and I in the middle of a semi-circular patch of nothing but blue spikes pointed at the pair of wingless equines that stood before us. Yeah totally low key. But I hadn't meant to do whatever this was. Just like how I hadn't meant to do it the other time before. At least this time is actually had a purpose: keeping her and her cohort away from me.

Hesitantly I looked up to Hector to see what his reaction would be. Would he be surprised? Would he be mad? Would he be impressed? I had no idea what he would think of such a thing, but hopefully he knew at least something about it and how to control whatever this was. Because I...I had no idea how to even control this, but I did realize one thing. It seemed to be happening when I became afraid of something. Maybe that was the key.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 561
TAGGED;; @[Hector], @[December]
OOC;; Mkay so I'm using liquid time....Isa is using her magic (not on purpose though): Can create crystal spikes in a circular pattern around herself by using the minerals in the earth. The type and color of the crystals depend upon the minerals in the ground. In this instance she produced Kyanite spikes.

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Hector - 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Phantom - 02-09-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by December - 02-10-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Rostislav - 02-10-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by December - 02-10-2015, 04:41 PM