the Rift

[OPEN] haven't you heard? boats are all the rage!

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
It wasn’t easy for the queen to decide where she would like to go warn others. The Edge was her home, and even though the Lady Moon was banished there now, the denizens of her herd had to remain safe. Quickly confirming with Brisa, the woman urged her body into a canter to head back home. She wasn’t a fan of running, but she had to get her body back into shape anyways. Birthing a foal had done nothing for her girlish figure.

Arriving at the border, the queen whinnied out loudly but passed right by the glass wall. She headed deep into the woodlands, towards the cliff where some of the more reclusive members of the Edge sometimes stayed. Slowing to a walk, she paced the cliff-side searching for anyone around. “Hurry to the Meadow, friends,” she called, turning back to see if Brisa had anything else to add. “Did you see Aeolus by the boat,” she asked, worried for Brisa’s child’s welfare. Having a child of her own had somehow made her more in tune to motherly concern.

Kahlua & @[Brisa]
.KAHLUA
Image Credit to Val

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Things had started buzzing like a bee hive with all the activity of Helovians running this way and that with all the latest revelations. The idea of being crammed onto a boat still frightened her but it was something that needed to be done unless she wanted to drown. Pacing back and forth she kept her eyes peeled for any signs of her son who she had not seen since this news had been thrown upon them. Surely he would have found someone to partner up with by now and had been so busy with all the commotion he hadn't had the time to check in with her but that still didn't keep her from worrying about him. What if he missed the boat? What if... No she couldn't think of that everything would turn out in the end.

Bounding after Kahlua as she scurried around to ensure the safety of the herd she tried her best to help direct others to the boat. Aeolus...where are you? Surely the gods would not allow for any of them to drown or so she would hope. They will make sure that everyone gets on that boat before they flood the lands. Trying to convince herself on this she busied herself in directing others to distract her mind. " I haven't seen him since earlier. He was supposed to be back by now." She replied stopping alongside her friend to scan the forest one last time. "Maybe he has already gone to the boat?" She added trying to optimistic.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: Kahlua •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

After going to the Rotunda, Jahzara insisted that they return to their herdland to make sure everyone in their home was alerted about the oncoming flood. Thinking it was best to stick to the outskirts of the land, the golden mare circled around the borders until she was able to reach the cliffs, ready to direct anyone they passed towards the Thistle Meadow. Every now and then she looked over her shoulder and occassionally to the skies to make sure that Artorius was nearby. The familiar form of their Queen caught her eye, along with with the crafting mare that she had yet to actually meet. She wasn't able to hear what they were talking about, and was only just able to hear the dappled mare ask if someone was already on the boat. Cheerfully she approached the duo before Artorius, bobbing her dished head with a friendly nod. "I'm sure we will find who you are looking for if he hasn't. Artorius and I have met several others already, and it seems news is spreading like fire about the boat."

OOC: @[Artorius]
"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
A
R
T
O
R
I
U
S

Barnabas and myself kept close to the gold and white mare, happy chirping noises coming from the little ball of black feathers that was clinging for dear life to the mane and feathers that sprouted up between my large, glossy wings. It seemed the hatchling enjoyed flying as much as I did and it was nearly overwhelming the amount of excitement in my head coming from not only myself but from the young companion as well. Emeralds flicked downwards for a moment to check and make sure they hadn't lost track of Jahzara and her creative mind, only to find she was slowing down to stop and talk to a black and white paint and a dappled grey I hadn't met.
Snorting softly I began my descent, tossing a warning to hold on tighter over my shoulder to the young avian the last thing either of us wanted was for his grip to not be tight enough and to have to play a game of "find the bird-pancake". Landing softly a few feet away from the mares I tucked my wings in neatly and walked towards my partner and the other couple a warm smile stretched across my inky features while Jahzara's words bounced into my ear drums. "I'm sure we will find who you are looking for if he hasn't. Artorius and I have met several others already, and it seems news is spreading like fire about the boat." Glossy ears flicked forwards while my skull bobbed up and down to agree with what the golden was saying. "If you don't mind me prying, what does this missing boy look like? Maybe we have seen him in our travels, we just left the Rotunda and there was a large group gathering there to share the news. Even though it seemed as if everyone already knew."

"Speech."
Tag;;
Words;; 309
Notes;;

Image Credit
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
“I’m sure he’s there already,” she reassured Brisa, though there was really no way of her knowing it was the truth. “There are so many of us running around, he has to have heard the news by now. Besides, I saw my daughter there. So maybe he’s with her…” My daughter. But what else was the queen supposed to call her? She hadn’t picked a name yet, despite the queen’s suggestion that she select something that started with a K. At least, perhaps, the child was getting to know her father.

“Thank you for the help,” she added to the other two who had approached. She did not know Artorius, but since she was with Jay, the queen was sure that she was fine. Letting Brisa describe her sun, the queen added one other thought. “Before we go, we better tie down the cart. Wouldn’t want it to float away in the flood…” Frowning at that thought as well, the queen set off to her own little section of woods. Grabbing a rope (and her basket of items) that she had made from vines, as Dragomir had instructed her, she took it to the cart and tied it in place.

As for the dragon statue not so far away… she would have to hope it would be heavy enough to stay in place. She couldn’t tie the whole Edge down. When the rest were ready, she turned to head back to the boat to see what else needed to be done.

Kahlua & Brisa
.KAHLUA
Image Credit to Val

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post