the Rift

[OPEN] haven't you heard? boats are all the rage!

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
A
R
T
O
R
I
U
S

Barnabas and myself kept close to the gold and white mare, happy chirping noises coming from the little ball of black feathers that was clinging for dear life to the mane and feathers that sprouted up between my large, glossy wings. It seemed the hatchling enjoyed flying as much as I did and it was nearly overwhelming the amount of excitement in my head coming from not only myself but from the young companion as well. Emeralds flicked downwards for a moment to check and make sure they hadn't lost track of Jahzara and her creative mind, only to find she was slowing down to stop and talk to a black and white paint and a dappled grey I hadn't met.
Snorting softly I began my descent, tossing a warning to hold on tighter over my shoulder to the young avian the last thing either of us wanted was for his grip to not be tight enough and to have to play a game of "find the bird-pancake". Landing softly a few feet away from the mares I tucked my wings in neatly and walked towards my partner and the other couple a warm smile stretched across my inky features while Jahzara's words bounced into my ear drums. "I'm sure we will find who you are looking for if he hasn't. Artorius and I have met several others already, and it seems news is spreading like fire about the boat." Glossy ears flicked forwards while my skull bobbed up and down to agree with what the golden was saying. "If you don't mind me prying, what does this missing boy look like? Maybe we have seen him in our travels, we just left the Rotunda and there was a large group gathering there to share the news. Even though it seemed as if everyone already knew."

"Speech."
Tag;;
Words;; 309
Notes;;

Image Credit
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: haven't you heard? boats are all the rage! - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 10:01 PM