the Rift

[OPEN] I Wasn't Prepared [birthing]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Watching the newborn filly take her first breaths of life made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside chasing away the earlier coldness. No one was dying today! She had seen way too much death it was about time that something worked out and lived like it was supposed to. Lowering her head once more to encourage the young filly to continue breathing she cleared away the slime around her muzzle and face. No way in hell was she going to let her friend's beautiful daughter die if she could help it. Lifting her head as others rushed over to comfort Aly she stood her ground protectively daring anyone to try anything that would endanger either Aly or the filly. Mikey was the first to rush forward all in a rush before collapsing beside his mate thinking the same horrible fate for their daughter. Seriously people get a grip and give the girl a fighting chance to prove you wrong.

The next to arrive was a stranger to the grey but she stood still watching him with curiosity. Who was this child? That would be a question for another day. After her proclamation that the filly was indeed alive the air buzzed with the activity that followed. Stepping back as Aly finally moved to her rightful place by the girl's side she couldn't help but smile as she watched mother and daughter bond. Flicking her ear to the stallion as he spoke she nodded in silent appreciation at being noticed. This was a joyful occasion for all involved and words could not describe it. Turning back to Aly as her tired voice broke through the silence she listened to what she had to say.

"I think Naery's will be perfectly fine. All she needed was a little encouragement." She replied a smile blossoming on her lips.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Alysanne - 02-09-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Brisa - 02-09-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Miykael - 02-10-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Alysanne - 02-23-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Brisa - 02-28-2015, 09:54 PM