the Rift

Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The mare's words were few but meaningful. They relit the fire and passion that drove her to fortify and survive. Her nature made her apt to falling to the ways of basic survival. Elsa may not know it herself, but she subconsciously fed off of the belief that there were survival in numbers. It had permeated more so into her mind since the attack on her face. It left a grotesque scar, but it had still healed in a graceful way. It almost look like she was born with one strikingly blue eye, and the other pale and cold.

Edgar shifted on her head then, leaning forward to peep again at their new acquaintance Gaelica. Any new prospects that could potentially lead to more friends and attention quickly received Edgar's approval. He hopped down her face then, ending with his talons gripping at her nose. Elsa snorted, it was painful but nonetheless an unsurprising action. He liked to think that any part of her could easily hold him. Little did he know just how sensitive her nose was to those long dagger feet. "Well then, I guess I've stumbled along the right horse!" A beaming smile took over her face, even with a bird still standing on her nose. The slight movement of her own muscles made her eyes prick with tears, time to get off Edgar. She shook her head until the little bird hopped off with an uncomfortable squawk and settled on the ground between them. "That's Edgar, by the way." Motioning to the ground, the little bird perked up at his introduction. "The land I can invite you to is the Hidden Falls. It lies just north of here." Edgar, who thought himself to be the worlds best compass turned and hopped forward in the direction they would go. "Of course you must be willing to do a little work for stay. For example, I'm the mason so I cut rocks and stones to build structures to benefit the herd." It wasn't meant to sound like cocky bragging, but some might take it that way. "Does that sound like something you'd like to try?" Her voice ended on a hopeful note. She knew that some did not like the life of work, and if that was the case, Gaelica would have to find respite elsewhere.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-09-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Elsa - 02-11-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-12-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-12-2015, 09:36 PM