the Rift

Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN]

Gaelica Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Photobucket

It was good to be interacting with others again. Her time at the Promontory Waterfall had left her more than a bit isolated. Three years. Three years of solitude. The only times she had left were when she went to attend the coronation of the royals, or to go meet the God of Auras himself during his festival. Other than the occasional wanderer or the refugees from when the volcano erupted, she had spent this time utterly alone. No mate or child to spend her time with. Not even a daemon until Skipper passed her way. But even Skipper had left her to start a family of his own and she was alone once more until she met Calder quite by chance. And now she had done to him what had been done to her one too many times. She left him alone.

The thought of hanging around other equines excited her though. Calder was a wonderful and steadfast companion, but in his immortality, the time in which she would be gone would seem as though a mere blink of an eye. He also could not give the same sort of companionship that another horse could. Elsa's words made her smile. The right horse? Yes. Perhaps she was that. The right one. Perhaps she really was the right one for whatever job it was she had been looking for. As Edgar scooted down Elsa's nose, Gaelica was mentally twisting her head to the side, much like a puppy would. The bird could move about?

'How absolutely foolish of me. Of course it can. It's a bird, not a decoration you goof.' Gaelica chuckled to herself mentally. She was rather fond of the way the bird looked. It was a beautiful aesthetic. "Hidden Falls? That sounds lovely. I'm actually from a waterfall myself. I've lived in and around the water my whole life." She said, smiling as she spoke. As Elsa spoke of the word, Gaelica nodded along for a moment. Work. "I've never worked with stone before. That was more of the Terrene Realm's thing. I knew a mare there who could absorb wounds from other's bodies and reflect them on their own. She was a healer. Last I heard she was building a hospital..." Gaelica was almost rambling, drifting off for a moment as she was lost in thought. The God of Auras had gifted her with clarity and focus, but perhaps his gifts were not as far-reaching as they had once thought. "I suppose I could give that a try. It sounds intriguing."

She had come back into focus rather gracefully, eyes focusing in on the other mare's.

Messages In This Thread
Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-09-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-12-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Shine A Light Through An Open Door [OPEN] - by Gaelica - 02-12-2015, 09:36 PM