the Rift

Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun watched as the pearl jumped to her hooves, staring at him. He was used to it. She bowed, which was appropriate and then he saw in her mind something curious, something of which he was unsure. Naturally as one of the creators of this land, he was biased. Helovia was and always would be created by he and his sisters and thus is was beautiful and true. There was magic here, settled in every tree and in every ray of sunlight. Why anyone would willingly leave was beyond him, but he supposed that matters of the heart were never truly wise.

He cast away an errant thought about another.

Then, he listened carefully, mulling over her words and raising a brow. "I have no doubt that you are capable," he said, not wanting to press further into her head and read her thoughts. That was cheating after all, and he was an honorable cheat. Why would she want magic that he would just strip away again? Why go through the effort? "You want the magic even knowing that I will take it away when you leave..." he said incredulously. "Why is that? Why do you need magic in Helovia?"

The sun god rested on one hip, brow raised curiously. "I suppose I should also ask what it is that you want?" Sun waited rather patiently for him, since he was a tempestuous, wild beast. Flames billowed over his body and his golden, hawkish eyes never wavered from hers.

@[Keidajen]
((SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!))

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun] - by God of the Sun - 03-04-2015, 10:28 AM