the Rift

[OPEN] Ice Ice Baby

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

Getting ice was a pretty fucking clever idea. I always knew Da was the smartest fucker around. Best Dad EVER. And did you see the way those bitchy asshats hightailed it away from us in the fields? PRICELESS. That wasn't any candid camera shit, that was real life, and those bitched got pwned.

n00bs.

Anyways, ICE, ICE BABY [alright stop. Collaborate and BLOW SOME SHIT UP.]

"HAY. WHO THE DICK ARE YOU CALLING T-" As I move past Da's enormous girth I see exactly who it was and promptly shut my mouth. It's the weird boy/girl kid who can blow shit up too. Fuck yeah. "Oh haaay." I conclude flicking my tail slightly as Princess barks happily and sits down next to me.

I look around at the pathetic offerings that have been made to fill the buckets so far. Was the gold one stomping on the ground? Why didn't he just use his horns like ice picks? pfft. Another n00b.

"Alright fuckers, lets get this done." I shout, as I set about causing some explosions.

OH LOOK SHIDA IS BLOWING SHIT UP. WE NEVER SAW THAT COMING.

"Make it raaaaaaaaaaaaaain!" I shout merrily as the ice explodes apart, shooting up into the air. Quickly, I realize that ... well fuck. The falling ice is going to hurt a lot more than the clumps of dirt that I'm used to. Quickly I scurry under Da, since y'know, he's big and I'm small. Ice falls down around us, breaking and smashing into smaller pieces. "err ... hail." I correct with a slight wince, stepping out from under Da to inspect my handiwork.

"Now listen. I don't even want to hear it" I begin, eyeing the group. I know what's coming. Shida, you should be more careful, Shida, you could have given us a warning, blah blah blah. Who the dick cares. I got the job done, didn't it? "I got more ice than you fuckers did. You're welcome."

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
Ice Ice Baby - by Thranduil - 02-10-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Deimos - 02-10-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Oxy - 02-10-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Atlas - 02-10-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Roskuld - 02-10-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Shida - 02-10-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Jorogumo - 02-11-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Mauja - 02-11-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Thranduil - 02-11-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 11:27 AM